Payslips P60 InformationAll payslips contain the following information:
- Employers Name
- Your Name
- Date of Payment
- National Insurance Number
- Tax Code
- Payment Method (BACS, Cash, Cheque etc.)
- Gross Pay
- Net Pay
- Deductions include Tax, National Insurance contributions
- Total Pay Amounts To Date
- Single sheet Laser Payslips printed using a Laser printer
- Single sheet payslips printed using a Dot Matrix printer
- Security Payslips are security sealed payslips sealed within their own security envelopes, they are printed using a Dot Matrix printer, and they are similar to the Debit/Credit Card PIN number security envelope that is sent by bank
Payslips Extras Payslips extras are information that can be added to your payslips if you wish to do so, This may include Pension, Overtime, and Bonus etc, the cost for any of extras is £4.95 each.
P60 The P60 is a certificate, which contains your earnings and tax payments over the financial tax year. If you lose your P60 your employer is unable to reproduce P60 for you, but at A1 Payroll Ltd we are able to reproduce your P60 based on the information you will supply to us.